Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

TODAY'S BIG NUGGET: The "Who Called It" Nugget!!

Karen McDougal is the woman with the best chance of bringing down Trump from Think Progress
".... Daniels and McDougal have sued, asking the court to formally invalidate their agreements and let them speak freely.  But the nature of the agreements signed by Daniels and McDougal are quite different. From a legal perspective, the structure of McDougal’s contract appears to be worse for Trump and his associates."
See the Daniels story from News Nuggets 1568!  To quote myself from March 11: "ALL of the women who have signed NDAs with Trump will go back and find that he didn't sign their agreements either -- and thus they would be free to speak.  It is my sense that some of those cases go way beyond consensual affairs but deal with sexual harassment, rape, and worse."  And here we are just 10 days later!  I thought I was going out on a limb with my prediction.  I am going to follow on here with another prediction: it is now not a question as to if any more will come forward.  The question is how many?  I feel like I should start a pool!  Now, the second issue I raised in my last post was "It seems to me that law abiding people sign an NDA.  More nefarious folks simply blackmail.  I suspect Trump has had to deal with both types many times." What could this look like? See the following nugget!  -- Nuggetsman

No comments: