Pages

Friday, May 11, 2018

The Fog Clears Over "the Swamp" If Just for a Moment

Mulvaney: I Only Talked To Lobbyists Who Donated To My Congressional Campaign from Talking Points Memo
"Mick Mulvaney, the director of the White House’s Office of Budget and Management, told banking officials on Tuesday that while he was a congressman, he had a policy of only talking to lobbyists who donated to his campaign, the New York Times reported. “We had a hierarchy in my office in Congress,” Mulvaney said at an American Bankers Association conference in Washington, D.C., according to the New York Times. “If you’re a lobbyist who never gave us money, I didn’t talk to you. If you’re a lobbyist who gave us money, I might talk to you.”"
What a moron!!  This story has not been getting nearly enough attention.  It speaks volumes about the character of Trump appointments.  -- Nuggetsman

No comments: