Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2018

The Daylee News Nuggets RIDES AGAIN!!

The original intention of the Daylee News Nuggets when it started in 2008 was to track what I viewed as the historic presidency of Barack Obama.  It did that and was discontinued in November, 2016.  Obama and his team provided ample inspiration and proved historic in all kinds of good ways.  During a theoretical Trump presidency, I could not imagine maintaining any level of enthusiasm, the kind required to post regularly on a blog like this. 
Well, enthusiasm isn't exactly what has shown up.  More, DEEP concern has shown up about where our country is going.  I could pontificate at length -- but I am sure most of you have already heard it or are saying it yourselves.   I think the Trump presidency is going to be at least as historic as Obama's if not more so -- but in ways that are breathtakingly negative.  It looks to be a very rough ride ahead! 
My intention here is to bring quality information and analysis.  Hopefully, some of it will be positive and even lift your spirits.  I guess we will see! :)
It is my intention to post 2-3 times a week.  I strongly urge you to email me news items you view as important.  I would also strongly invite you to comment!  Go for it!  I want to hear what people think!
Nuggetsman

No comments: