Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

News Nuggets SPECIAL!!


For fans of progressive talk radio, GREAT NEWS!  Lynn Cullen will be back on the air in Pittsburgh beginning this Monday, March 9!  

Here's a special message she sent out Wednesday:

Hello to my wonderful friends,


You asked me to let you know when I got a new show, and I have great news!


I'll be back on the radio

Monday thru Friday 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.

On AM 860 

Beginning THIS Monday, March 9


Studio call-in: 412-333-9133


Listen live at: http://www.wamoam.com/


After six long months of involuntary silence, I'm finally coming back. My gratitude to Sheridan Broadcasting and WAMO for thinking outside the proverbial box and my gratitude to all of you who've been so extraordinarily supportive during this half-year of unemployment. I haven't been able to talk about the news, but I sure have been living it. It's time for someone else to collect my unemployment $$ now. (I hear there's no shortage of potential recipients.)


As thrilled as I am to be back, I'm going to need your help. Here's how:


1. Spread the word. Forward this email, send your own, tell your friends, wear a sign.


2. Call in! Remember, it's our conversation, your input, that makes the show fun. Which brings up the second piece of good news...Matt's coming with me!  He'll be there to answer your calls, so we'll all feel right at home.


Boy, do we have a lot to talk about. Let's get started, March 9 at 5:00PM on AM 860. 


Love ya,


Lynn


No comments: