Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

News Nuggets 229

Firefighters taking a break in San Bernardino, CA and watching a hillside fire from one of the houses they are trying to protect.

A note from Lynn Cullen on the return of her show TODAY at Ten this morning.  Here's what she says:
I'll be at www.pghcitypaper.com at ten in the morning, live.  After the show, they'll simply play that day's show over and over until I go live again.  I won't be able to take calls for a few weeks, but eventually I will.  You can email me at lynn@pghcitypaper.com and I'll respond to emails during the show.  I also have a twitter account I'll be monitoring.   Once the kinks are worked out, I think this is going to be great.  I'm doing it from a radio studio downtown.  The format will be much like a talk radio show, including ads.  I'm only going to do an hour until I can take calls, but once we get the phones up and running, I'll go longer.
Lynn   

No comments: